The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder why CNN,MSNBC and the rest of the lib media don't play these videos non-stop?

2 posters

Go down

I wonder why CNN,MSNBC and the rest of the lib media don't play these videos non-stop? Empty I wonder why CNN,MSNBC and the rest of the lib media don't play these videos non-stop?

Post  CTChris Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:46 am

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/426371/cops-schools-anti-police-left-viral-videos

CTChris

Back to top Go down

I wonder why CNN,MSNBC and the rest of the lib media don't play these videos non-stop? Empty a vote for hillary will make it all better

Post  airgunbuff1 Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:12 am

NOT !!!!!! Here in my neck of the woods things are getting bad... Blacks thing they can get away with anything... That is until some red neck 70 year old lady buts a gun in their face !!!! Its all obamas fault too !!!! remember the lie " Obama will unite the races" BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA one would have to be a dung beetle or and lard ass okie bill to believe that shit !!
But I guess the left is allowed to lie about damn near anything they want.......

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down