The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ I HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM

3 posters

Go down

obama: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ I HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM Empty obama: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ I HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM

Post  MikeSandy Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:21 pm

obama: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ I HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM Obama-no-clue-poster

By JEFF POOR

13 Nov 20157

Friday on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” President Barack Obama seemingly downplayed the threat of ISIS in an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that aired on Friday’s broadcast of “Good Morning America.”

Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength, to which obama denied they were.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/obama-isis-is-not-getting-stronger-we-have-contained-them/

More than 140 dead in series of terror attacks: 100 are killed after hostages are taken at theatre. Kalashnikov-wielding gunman opens fire in restaurant. Two SUICIDE bombs detonate near the Stade de France. Gunfire at shopping centre

obama: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ I HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM Article-3317776-2E6D398000000578-391_964x567

-As many as 140 people have been killed, several wounded in a series of terror attacks in the heart of Paris tonight

-Up to 112 were massacred in the Bataclan concert hall where terrorists were said to be holding people hostage

-The terrorists shouted 'Allah Akbar' and 'this is for Syria' as they burst in and opened fire, witnesses have said

-Police raided the theatre at around midnight, killed the three extremists inside and freed the remaining hostages

-French President Francois Hollande declared state of emergency for whole country and shut all of its borders

By PETER ALLEN IN PARIS and JAY AKBAR and TOM WYKE

13 November 2015

-A series of coordinated terror attacks in the heart of Paris have left as many as 142 dead and paralysed the French capital with fear.

-French police arrested one man who claimed to have been recruited by ISIS alongside three other extremists, it has been reported.

-Around 112 were massacred at the Bataclan concert hall alone, where terrorists were holding around 100 people hostage, and another 11 at a restaurant shootout yesterday evening.

-Police raided the theatre at around midnight, killed the three terrorists inside and freed the remaining hostages.

-Just five miles away, two suicide bombers blew themselves up outside the Stade de France sports stadium where the French football team was playing a friendly match against Germany.

-French President Francoise Hollande declared a national state of emergency following what he called 'unprecedented terror attacks', shut its borders and deployed 1,500 extra troops to the capital.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317776/Machine-gun-fire-heard-central-Paris-police-flood-scene-not-far-Charlie-Hebdo-shootings.html

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

obama: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ I HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM Empty God help us, because that moron Won't.

Post  CTChris Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:28 pm

Nt

CTChris

Back to top Go down

obama: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ I HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM Empty No one is quick to condemn their brother!

Post  Doug S Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:11 am

CTChris wrote:Nt
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

obama: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ I HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM Empty Re: obama: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ I HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down