The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This brought tears to my eyes

Go down

This brought tears to my eyes Empty This brought tears to my eyes

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:04 pm

While at the store I saw a gentleman with a retired Marine hat on. I rolled up and thanked him for his service to this once great country. The man about 65 years of age or so, eyes tear"ed right up as he hung his head. I said I was very sorry for upsetting him, he then got angry, not at me mind you but at his homeland. He told me that for 4 generations his family had given service to this fine country. Now his grandson wanted to become a marine but this old gent warned his grandson against going in any branch of the service...... stating remember ambassador Stevens which was left to die with other brave men.
The anger and the tears were almost more than I could stand..... I about broke down. He stated there is no leadership in this country anymore just a bunch or self impressed commie progressive types and that he would be damned if his grand son was going to bleed for these idiots who would chose to leave him to die in some hell hole... It took me a minunite or two but I fully understood.
The man shook my hand still in tears and walked away. As I sat there I fully understood just how far this once great nation has sunk thanks to the idiots like okie bill and woodturd who vote for all things left of center. America is bad, our way of life is bad, Christians are bad, guns are bad, and so on...... I am fed up with these clowns...... Its time to right the ship.
If there are those here who pray, please join me and pray for this once great nation !!
God bless America ....

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down