The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies....

2 posters

Go down

Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... Empty Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies....

Post  CTChris Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:21 pm

http://thefederalist.com/2016/01/08/on-guns-democrats-have-nothing-left-but-tears/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... Empty Re: Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies....

Post  MikeSandy Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:43 pm

How to Make Your Eyes Water

Tears come from our eyes when we cry or when our eyes are irritated. It is even possible to make yourself cry, Especially if you are an actor. What a Face

Put toothpaste on your eyelid
Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... 728px-142014-11

Obtain some toothpaste.
Recommended for mulattos:
Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... Claybrite%20Extra%201-250x250

Rub some of the toothpaste on your bottom eyelid.
Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... 728px-142014-12

Make sure the toothpaste doesn't get directly into your eye.Yes, it will sting a little bit.
Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... 728px-142014-13

Wait it out a few moments. The tears that your eye tries to produce to make it water, Will make the eye water. The water is in turn, The eye's natural reaction to combatting the stinging sensation and keeping your body in homeostasis.
Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... 728px-142014-14

Or, Just put a slice or two in your top pocket:
Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... 728px-Make-Your-Eyes-Water-Step-2---Version-2

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... Empty Of course he faked it....as usual he convinced nobody, except the massively stupid.

Post  CTChris Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:52 pm

If there was any reality at all to those tears, it was because of his frustration with losing yet another issue.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... Empty Also note....

Post  CTChris Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:59 pm

As mentioned by n the article, wherever the libs win the votes, they grab the guns. So it stands to reason that they are only doing what their voters put them in office to do. So never believe a libtard about that single issue bullshit.

Another good point: Australia.'

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies.... Empty Re: Cry me a river you gun grabbing commies....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down