The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comrade Sanders and the commie kibbutz...

3 posters

Go down

Comrade Sanders and the commie kibbutz... Empty Comrade Sanders and the commie kibbutz...

Post  CTChris Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:52 pm

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/02/bernie_sanderss_1963_stay_at_a_stalinist_kibbutz.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Comrade Sanders and the commie kibbutz... Empty It boggles the mind that....

Post  Swampguy Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:21 pm

anyone could support this idiot. I heard on Rush's program today that his peers refer to him as "azzhole, and dxckhead as has no social skills what-so-ever and is not liked by anyone. Apparently, he is only the darling of the brain-dead students who have never had a job and want free college and "stuff". It is refreshing to know that even if he did somehow get elected, he could never get any of his cockamamie policies passed by a Republican House and Senate. AND...probably not even by a Democrat controlled House and Senate (hopefully that will never happen again with Red State momentum currently underway). For that reason alone, if Hillary doesn't wind up in jail, and somehow has a snowballs chance in hell of being, elected, I for one, would prefer the Bern.... Of course, I never thought obongo would be elected even once, not to mention twice. Doesn't say much for the intelligence of American voters.

Swampguy

Back to top Go down

Comrade Sanders and the commie kibbutz... Empty They are supported by the young and the stupid....and also the lazy and the dead

Post  sansone Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:15 pm

We will see if they outnumber us soon.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/18351#.VrTT7VIbZ-8

sansone

Back to top Go down

Comrade Sanders and the commie kibbutz... Empty Re: Comrade Sanders and the commie kibbutz...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down