The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time."

3 posters

Go down

"In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time." Empty "In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time."

Post  CTChris Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:12 am

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/04/geller-splc-blames-me-for-the-san-bernardino-jihad-massacre/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

"In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time." Empty Clarify?

Post  CTChris Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Nt

CTChris

Back to top Go down

"In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time." Empty Re: "In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time."

Post  MikeSandy Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:22 pm

The ambiguity was intentional Chris.

Interpretation resides with the individual.

I'll always maintain plausible deniability online.

My shrinking brain is to blame. cyclops

Human brains began to start shrinking:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/human-brains-evolved-over-thousands-7504987

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

"In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time." Empty If you desire to see shrinking brains !!

Post  airgunbuff1 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:49 pm

I can give you the name of a certain R&P forum !!!! where the two dung chasers have just about no brains left and the owner treats them as pets... out door pets that is !!!!
BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

"In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time." Empty Chris......

Post  MikeSandy Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:36 pm

I've been wanting one of these for quite some time.

Just purchased this one from Ireland:

Heavy Irish blackthorn walking stick
A real beauty of a blackthorn
Weight 805 grams
Length 36 inches
"In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time." CIMG0579

I do have a legitimate use for a walking aid but,

I've also heard they are an excellent tool for teaching leftist loons common sense.

True, Or just a rumor?

I was considering one of these for the teaching aspect but, It wasn't practical for a walking aid:

"In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time." Hammer-nunchucks

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

"In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time." Empty Re: "In reality, the SPLC is not a group dedicated to the defense of human rights. It is a hard-left attack machine. Vets, patriots, and freedom’s defenders are in its crosshairs. Even Presidential hopeful Ben Carson was on their hate list for some time."

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down