The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy!

5 posters

Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy!

Post  Slinging Lead Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:03 am

Hello, my name is Slinging Lead.

(everyone say, "hello, slinging lead")

...and I am a recovering yellow forum AR&P member.

Some of you might know of my spectacular fall from grace when I had the unmitigated temerity to mock little Stevie Woodturd, his little cuddle buddy Billy Goddard-- the politically moderate born-again Christian from the wasteland of Oklahoma and their ankle-biting toady Cal.

I knew much of the history of that cesspool when I joined up, and I knew that I wouldn't last long due to the "judicious even-handed approach" of the all-mighty thrower of lightning bolts, so I continuously upped my ante until I crossed the retroactively-defined red line. Some of you fine people contacted me via email to signify your amusement, and I appreciate the support.

I was just wondering, is there a soul here who has been a member of the AR&P, but has somehow evaded the cruel touch of the meter of justice?

Slinging Lead

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty The yekkow R&P has always been a joke

Post  airgunbuff1 Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:36 am

and the forum host CT Steve even more so..... The idiot tries to give the illusion of fairness but its a lie when the idiots he puts in charge are full blown commie pinko fags !!! I know far too much about the clowns.
I have been told I should forget the idiots and move on !! but that is what the liberal left is counting on (short memories) I would not piss on any of them if they were on fire !!! If you desire to see up close what is wrong with America just have a look see over there... its a real mess. Total dishonesty on every level. May they all burn in hell !!! Just my 2 cents for what little it is worth.
I still can't understand why good men like Rich post over there.

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty BTW wayWelcome lead

Post  airgunbuff1 Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:37 am

have fun my friend !!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty I have been going

Post  Gary H Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:50 am

there for a few years and have to say it is not near as much fun as it was due to those that hurt someones feelings being banned.
Welcome S.L.
Gary

Gary H

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty Re: Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Sounds like you are Slinging Shit again, Not Lead!

Didn't think I would join this bigoted, Racist forum, Did you?

I can say this much, Ron and I go way back. He doesn't have much upstairs but, He is a fair man and gave Chris the OK for me to join.

I don't much appreciate you coming here and badmouthing me, So I decided to fight back.

I have a bit more latitude to express myself on this forum without the constraints of the R&P moderation, And I will exercise my right to do so.

Steve in NC adamantly opposed me joining but, I couldn't take it anymore.

Now, We can have a fair and unbridled exchange of opinions, That is, If you remain civil. Not like the babbling idiot that got you banned from the R&P.

If all goes well, I'm pretty sure Steve in NC will chime in, If Chris and Ron accept his membership.

The ball is in your court.  

Bill

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty godturd is such and idiot

Post  airgunbuff1 Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:59 pm

who let that idiot in here ??????

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty bump

Post  airgunbuff1 Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:37 pm

yep

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty Hope they don't become monitors.....ALL MY post will be deleated.

Post  Swampguy Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Swampguy

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty fear not swampguy

Post  airgunbuff1 Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:02 pm

ain't no frigging freedom hating commie nut job going to delete anything on this forum !!!!! Period !!! They might get the forum shut down first which if I know those ass swabs is probably in the works as we speak !!!!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty Re: Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy!

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:41 pm

Swampguy wrote:.

Steve and I are closely monitoring what is posted here.
You are walking on thin ice Swampguy.
Once I give Steve the word, You will wind-up like Darren!
Tread carefully.

Bill

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty You haven't been here two days yet

Post  DonMatzeder Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:18 pm

and you are already in line to be banned. Do you have to work at being a turd?

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the far right-wing conspiracy! Empty Oh my, I am so scared....

Post  Swampguy Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Swampguy wrote:.

Steve and I are closely monitoring what is posted here.
You are walking on thin ice Swampguy.
Once I give Steve the word, You will wind-up like Darren!
Tread carefully.

Bill

Or, ...maybe not.

There never seems to be a dark alley handy when you need one.

Swampguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down