The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess...

2 posters

Go down

obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess... Empty obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess...

Post  MikeSandy Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:54 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/wow-obama-tries-trash-donald-trump-turns-stuttering-mess/

obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess... John-quincy-adams
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess... Andrew-jackson
"But you must remember, my fellow-citizens, that eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty, and that you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing." - Andrew Jackson

obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess... Rutherford-b-hayes
"For honest merit to succeed amid the tricks and intrigues which are now so lamentably common, I know is difficult; but the honor of success is increased by the obstacles which are to be surmounted. Let me triumph as a man or not at all." - Rutherford B. Hayes

obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess... 480899331
"If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion... if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it, you know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative." - Barack Obama

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess... Empty The TelePrompTer failed the nitwit again...

Post  CTChris Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:18 pm

So sad....sadder still for the REAL nitwits that voted for this zero.

CTChris

Back to top Go down