The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar."

+2
jlucas50
CTChris
6 posters

Go down

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar." Empty "Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar."

Post  CTChris Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 pm

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/romney_the_giver_7nLMOZGuIo2zq1LmrNInjN

Amen.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar." Empty How can you say that with a straight face....

Post  jlucas50 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 pm

According to the economic guru drunken on the other forum, that money is a subsidy provided by taxpayers. Romney stole that right out of his pocket! I know this has to be a fact because he has a "portfolio". The money he contributed belongs to the government according to guru.

jlucas50

Back to top Go down

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar." Empty Re: "Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar."

Post  MikeSandy Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm

jlucas50 wrote:According to the economic guru drunken on the other forum, that money is a subsidy provided by taxpayers. Romney stole that right out of his pocket! I know this has to be a fact because he has a "portfolio". The money he contributed belongs to the government according to guru.

Why do you, Ron, Or anyone for that matter waste your time and have your intelligence and faith insulted and degraded by the "other forum" is beyond me. That place is clearly anti-American, Defying all logic and reason.

We are seeing the nightmare unfold as illustrated here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nZHRgTskEhE

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar." Empty For one thing, Mike, it isn't me or others he's insulting but himself.

Post  jlucas50 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:15 am

For me, it's a low altitude cookoo's nest fly-by. That's certainly not to say I don't understand your point. I don't interject my opinion very often as it just serves up fuel for him to insult himself. I guess I find it fascinating that others actually agree with him.

jlucas50

Back to top Go down

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar." Empty Who cares?

Post  sansone Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

A couple of assholes jerking each other off. I never understood why anyone gave a shit about a sight that nobody ever seees.

sansone

Back to top Go down

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar." Empty John, John, John, didn't your mother ever tell

Post  Swampguy Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 am

you the story about laying down with sheep?

Swampguy

Back to top Go down

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar." Empty That other forum the puffnutz is for commie leftest who hate america

Post  airgunbuff1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:04 pm

What amazes me is that CT steve knew very well what okie bill, aussie chris and woodward were all about yet he made them mods to obtain balance. This is like haveing the fox gaurd the hen house. I loath the trash which live on the puffnutz. They are lairs, cheats and in general misguided poor souls who are in fact dsestroying our once great nation. There really should be a bounty on thier heads....but that is a different story.
I don't lie down with flea bitten dogs thus I say far away from that dung heap. They the puffnutz distort and or convolute every issue. in short they are a waste of space and I don't value them in any manner. In my mind they are no better than a rabbid dog...and we all know what one does with a a rabbid dog.

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar." Empty Re: "Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar."

Post  MikeSandy Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:25 pm

airgunbuff1 wrote: a rabid dog.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/RIchpdBdu_A/0.jpg

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Post  CTChris Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:26 pm

"Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, stupid or a liar." Screen%20Shot%2020120402%20at%20120201%20PM

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down