The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got a new device, and having quite a learning curve problem

3 posters

Go down

got a new device, and having quite a learning curve problem Empty got a new device, and having quite a learning curve problem

Post  airgunbuff1 Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:51 pm

may take me a few weeks or months to learn how to use this thing !!! gasp old fart learning disorder

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

got a new device, and having quite a learning curve problem Empty dont feel bad

Post  DonMatzeder Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:14 pm

I've been on a MAC for several years and still try to right click on stuff and it don't work....

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

got a new device, and having quite a learning curve problem Empty Re: got a new device, and having quite a learning curve problem

Post  airgunbuff1 Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:17 pm

I hear ya Don. This is a Samsung Galaxy TabS6 Totally different beast !! nice and small with a keyboard, kind of like a macc tablet pro,,,, I will get it sooner or latter, being an old fart probably much latter, Mweey Christmas Don. All the best my friend.

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

got a new device, and having quite a learning curve problem Empty YA figured out that....

Post  fortuna Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:01 pm

GIZMO yet? If not, take it to a teenager. They'll know what to do and teach ya. Just provide a little 'weed'. Cool Shocked

fortuna

Back to top Go down

got a new device, and having quite a learning curve problem Empty Re: got a new device, and having quite a learning curve problem

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down