The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next coup attempt is coming, and they aren’t even trying to hide it...

3 posters

Go down

The next coup attempt is coming, and they aren’t even trying to hide it... Empty The next coup attempt is coming, and they aren’t even trying to hide it...

Post  CTChris Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:03 pm

https://americanmind.org/essays/the-coming-coup/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The next coup attempt is coming, and they aren’t even trying to hide it... Empty if they want war

Post  airgunbuff1 Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:23 am

we should give it to them !!! I mean I am sick and tired of the cheating, lies and overall deception. Covid for example...Simce when do we Americans permit our lives to be shut down.. Fuck them !! Stock up on food... and you know other stuff too... LOL
Lock and load and lets show them that America will tolerate no more of the marxist crap.
If you loot burn you just get shot like a rabid dog in the street. Game over !!
Better we fight this now than our children and grand kids

airgunbuff1
Admin

fortuna likes this post

Back to top Go down

The next coup attempt is coming, and they aren’t even trying to hide it... Empty I 2nd that..................

Post  fortuna Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:34 pm

and a 3rd if necessary. 1 of these days "WE THE PEOPLE" will get off our Lambs azzas and start to BITE back!! Cool
I hope I'm alive to be in front lines.

fortuna

Back to top Go down

The next coup attempt is coming, and they aren’t even trying to hide it... Empty Re: The next coup attempt is coming, and they aren’t even trying to hide it...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down