The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subject: Nazi takeover comparison to us today. E-MAIL SENT TO ME.

Go down

Subject: Nazi takeover comparison to us today. E-MAIL SENT TO ME. Empty Subject: Nazi takeover comparison to us today. E-MAIL SENT TO ME.

Post  fortuna Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:06 am

Subject: Nazi takeover comparison to us today

... sorry to be bothering you so often lately. I happened to wake up in the middle of last night (11/14/20 - 3am) due to minor health problems, turned on the (antenna) TV, and just happened to have it tuned to the following:

Channel; - 3.1
Title of show: "Rise Of The Nazis"
Time: 3am to 4am
Program description: Tracing how Adolf Hitler and the Nazis seized power in Germany during the 1930s and ushered in the demise of democracy.

This program (actual films) was a history lesson in the making so to speak. I was a close follower of WWII and thought I knew it all pertaining Hitlers rise to power but this really woke me up. The comparison of it all to what is taking place in our country is really frightening. What came across to me was the explanation while the video was being shown to be so exact and so close to what the democratic party has schemed to be taking place now.

The riots of the Storm Troopers = The riots in our country by imported troublemakers.
The forced resignation of the previous Chancellor = The stealing of votes to force Trump out.
The previous Chancellor murdered by the Nazis shortly after resigning = ??
Hitler's declaring total power, putting a end to their democracy.
Hitler = Biden (Or whoever they have hidden).
Chancellor of the early 1930s = Trump of the early 2000s.
Jews = The presently armed populace of America loyal to Trump.

Yeah, it's scary... many think it's impossible for it to happen here in this day and age. What sticks in my mind is back then, in the early 1930s Germany, a little old woman mentioned who she would be wanting to win office and stated... "He's such a funny little man!".

Anyhow , if you've never seen that bit of history, and should it run again... it's well worth seeing.

Joe R.

fortuna

Back to top Go down