The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From June 2014. Important regarding what's occurred in early 2020 plandemic.

Go down

From June 2014. Important regarding what's occurred in early 2020 plandemic.  Empty From June 2014. Important regarding what's occurred in early 2020 plandemic.

Post  fortuna Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:05 pm

Real importance at the 3:20 or so and 6:40 time. It's worth the entire listen.

Interview with a retired border patrol agent
This is video that you must watch. The truth of what is happening on the border is laid out here.
Pass on it you want the people in the USA to know. Obama is letting or making it happen. Scares me!!!!!!!!!!!

I came across this video from a reputable source earlier in the year. 2014

I know there is tons of information not being reported to the general public about the border crisis and we are trying to piece together what little info we have. The following link is to a you tube video interview with a retired border patrol agent from Arizona. He hits on several points in the beginning but around the 3m 40s second mark is where he starts talking about what is really happening at the border. The whole video is under 15m long. I urge you to take the time to watch it as soon as possible, please. I've taken it with a grain of salt, but it has made me think, and I wanted to share it with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnkSXosZhic&feature=youtu.be

fortuna

Back to top Go down