The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This may be you someday. Finally, some humor.

Go down

This may be you someday. Finally, some humor. Empty This may be you someday. Finally, some humor.

Post  fortuna Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:37 pm

This may be you someday

As I left the hardware store the other day, I was fumbling for my car keys and could not find them. They weren't in my pockets. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. .
Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My wife has scolded me many times for leaving my keys in the car's ignition. She's afraid that the car could be stolen. As I looked around the parking lot, I realized she was right.

The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all to my wife:
"I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen.
" There was a moment of silence.

I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard her voice. "Are you kidding me?" she barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my turn to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me then".

" She retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this cop that I didn't steal your @#n car!"

"Welcome to the Golden Years"

fortuna

Back to top Go down