The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Noticed...............Have You?

2 posters

Go down

I've Noticed...............Have You? Empty I've Noticed...............Have You?

Post  fortuna Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:24 pm

BTW, we White people have bent so far backwards to be so OVERLY fair etc. to a certain race that we've fallen FLAT ON OUR COLLECTIVE ASS.

Subject: EXTREMELY INTERESTING NEWS ABOUT T.V.COMMERCIALS

Subject: Current Trend In Advertising

Interesting read...has anyone else noticed this trend???  Political correctness, caving to BLM, reverse discrimination, liberal ideology?  Not sure of the accuracy in the numbers provided in the short article nor do I know who wrote it for what publication or outlet, but still interesting as well as somewhat disturbing.

What Happened to the White People in America?

Of the 328.2 million citizens, there are 236.5 Million Whites in the United States or 72% of the population!

A media research group’s analysis of TV commercials and programs over a 4-month period found these disturbing results:  

White males have all but disappeared.  When they are in commercials, they are either old, ugly, and sick or they are the partner of a black woman and have no speaking part.  In 3 of the commercials the white males are doing laundry and always paired with a little girl to whom they are delivering the clean clothes.

There were zero commercials of White fathers and sons.  None!  

Equally disturbing, young white boys and teens have also disappeared. The study found most children were white girls with a black "brother."  Mostly, TV commercial couples consist of a white woman with a black man.  Why?

Amazingly, in the month of December there was an uptick in good looking white male models.  Research determined that in every case it was a cologne commercial, and every one of those commercials was made in Europe where masculine white men are still used in commercials.

One insurance commercial featured a handsome white male in his 20's.  However, he was so mind-numbingly stupid that he was incapable of delivering his lines and couldn't even say "Liberty Mutual," the insurance company featured in the commercial.

Over a period of 4 months, this study it concluded that while our African American population in America is only 12%, they were featured in 94.3% of the commercials.  Black males are only 5% of our population yet were in 89.7% of the ads.

In contrast, White males make up the largest segment of our population yet were in only 4% of TV commercials!  In most of those cases those men were in their 60's to 80's, and were pushing medication for debilitating diseases, reverse mortgages (Tom Selleck) or Medicare plans.  While this study had many more alarming facts, one that really stands out is that every ad for new cars featured a woman driver except for Lincoln.

Only one ad included a white male passenger, and he is not behind the wheel, a black woman is driving.  In commercials for automobiles, there were more black women drivers than white women.  Again, Europe was the exception here. Mercedes and BMW had NO VISIBLE DRIVERS!!  They showed the cars cruising highways with license plates that were obviously European but never allowed a view where the driver was visible.  

This is very interesting...and troubling.  What is going on here?

Questions:

.   BLM is taking over because we

do not want to offend?

·        Who casts these commercials?

·        Who insists the directors cast certain “types?”

·        How did this trend in commercials happen all at the same time?

·        Is some federal government agency behind this ?“phenomenon?”

fortuna

Back to top Go down

I've Noticed...............Have You? Empty I say racism

Post  DMatzeder Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:57 pm

you see, whites are not generally racist so a black in a commercial is not offensive or off putting. On the other hand, the majority of black Americans are racist and are turned off by white actors in commercials so the commercial is not effective. Very Happy

DMatzeder

Back to top Go down

I've Noticed...............Have You? Empty What you say might have some truth...

Post  fortuna Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:34 am

but why make White males look so stoooopid or as idiots? Look at the new ads with Bob Gronkowski. IMO, he's made to look stooopid and I don't think he needs the $$$$. Rolling Eyes

fortuna

Back to top Go down

I've Noticed...............Have You? Empty Re: I've Noticed...............Have You?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down