The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married

2 posters

Go down

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married   Empty Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married

Post  sansone Wed May 03, 2017 3:36 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470040/Obama-s-sex-drugs-past-laid-bare-new-biography.html#ixzz4g2YfHG9T

A real class act.

sansone

Back to top Go down

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married   Empty Re: Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married

Post  sansone Wed May 03, 2017 3:55 pm

http://www.weaselzippers.us/337040-obama-lived-with-and-proposed-to-a-white-woman-before-meeting-michelle-dumped-her-after-concluding-her-race-was-a-political-liability/

sansone

Back to top Go down

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married   Empty GOOD SHOW. I was about to post this but others beat me to it. Good, you're paying attention.

Post  fortuna Thu May 04, 2017 7:24 am

The obumbler will go down as the worst or near worst president of all. I truly believe he hated America and did all he could to
destroy America without looking as if he tried to do so. WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH.

fortuna

Back to top Go down