The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do

2 posters

Go down

Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do Empty Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do

Post  airgunbuff1 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:12 pm

with idiot she lives with...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/670049/message/1286753752

I think Henry Drummond said it best for me...
October 10 2010 at 7:35 PM
Bill  (Login OklahomaBill)

Response to .

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments that stand out, the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in a spirit of love... The test of a man then is not, 'How have I believed?' but 'How have I loved?' The test of religion, the final test of religion, is not religiousness, but love. Not what I have done, not what I have believed, not what I have achieved, but how I have discharged the common charities of life." --Henry Drummond

I just got back from spending the weekend camping with my daughter and grandkids... as I sat there by the camp fire I had so many things I could have been angry about... the economy, world terrorism, a wife who struggles with depression, a granddaughter struggling with the divorce of her parents, a dirty house, bills to pay the list only gets longer as long I sit here and make it so.

I tried to put all that away for the weekend (not very well sometimes) so that 30 years from now my Grankids will come and say "Papa, I remember when you took us camping...."

Thats what it means to me... thats when I am living closest to a Godly life, not when I can look back. But, when my family can look back at those moments and see who I wanted to be... a kind, loving and generous person that was able to put aside his religiousness, his achievments, his failures and to just love them.

Bill

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do Empty bump !!

Post  airgunbuff1 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:52 pm

someone had to do it ... as painful as it is .... Rolling Eyes

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do Empty LOL! The poor guy. His only friend is that horrid Steve creep. Maybe you should invite him here.

Post  sansone Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:43 pm

A little sanity might do him good.

sansone

Back to top Go down

Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do Empty Re: Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:00 am

The door has always been open..... but liberal snowflakes always demand special privilages !!! and that will not float here. okie and company redefine special needs people !!
bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sansone wrote:A little sanity might do him good.

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do Empty sanity and liberal

Post  airgunbuff1 Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:06 am

do not go together in any shape or form.... insanity defines liberals !! that is just a fact !!!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do Empty idiots and libturds

Post  airgunbuff1 Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:04 pm

one and the same !!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do Empty bump

Post  airgunbuff1 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:02 am

we see the clowns lurking !!!! godturd and woodturd !!!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do Empty Re: Perhaps why okie bills wife is depressed has something to do

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down