The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to stop mass shootings !!! I have a solution .

2 posters

Go down

How to stop mass shootings !!!  I have a solution . Empty How to stop mass shootings !!! I have a solution .

Post  airgunbuff1 Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Everyday hundreds of thousands of parents send their children to slaughter. They send their kids to a gun free zone, (school). That is the problem !! Why do we send our children to a place where there is NO,ZERO, resistance to evil? The only thing which is going to stop a mad man hell bent on killing is a citizen who choses to be armed.
There is evil in the world. There are sick people in the world. The solution is for decent law abiding citizens to take responsabilty and to take out the trash when need be thus saving lives.
The liberasl spend all of their time squaking about more gun control. Which does not stop the shooter.
Do away with gun free zones as they protect no one.
Protect what you love, arm yourself and offer to volunteer to keep others safe. The police cannot be everywhere. We the American people must stand in the gap and change the liberal B/S that guns are bad. Guns are tools and they can be used to keep our loved ones safe. Stop the liberal indoctoration that guns are evil. Some People are evil !! Period.
That coach who stood in the line of fire protecting those kids... if he would of had a weapon more kids and he himself may still be alive.

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to stop mass shootings !!!  I have a solution . Empty It would also help if the media and libturd pols would stop their disgraceful lying in their ghoulish efforts to score political points...

Post  CTChris Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:00 pm

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/no-there-havent-been-18-school-shootings-this-year-not-even-close/

CTChris

Back to top Go down