The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few quotes from Ty Hardin, 1930-2017.....

Go down

A few quotes from Ty Hardin, 1930-2017..... Empty A few quotes from Ty Hardin, 1930-2017.....

Post  fortuna Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:24 pm

who seemed to be a bit nuts, married 8 times, but he was close to the future with these:

Personal Quotes (3)
I'm not much on promoting the use of bad language, excess violence and total neglect our judicial system of checks and balances. Bad images for our kids and my Baptist grandmother would turn over in her grave. I think our movie industry needs a overhaul and start standing up for the values we uphold as sacred and wholesome for our nation. We are a nation founded on Christian principles and values. Even if you don't agree with our system, don't ignore its success, as Christian believers built the greatest nation this world has ever seen.

There very well could be uprisings and race discrimination issues throughout our nation. The floodgates of our borders have been opened for years and a population of illegals starving in our streets just might make a loud noise. We are all Americans, first and foremost, devoted to protecting our Constitution and our Christian heritage from enemies both foreign and domestic. The world globalists have no respect for God's creation and their greed and desires for total world control are now apparent to all who have opened their eyes. Martial law will be implemented and Homeland Security will protect their butts from the millions of armed patriots getting prepared to defend our Constitution.

The fact that we have turned our backs on our Godly virtues is the prime reason our nation is headed for a train wreck.

fortuna

Back to top Go down