The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More of this is comming..................EXTREMELY GRAPHIC......................NO KIDDING.

2 posters

Go down

More of this is comming..................EXTREMELY GRAPHIC......................NO KIDDING. Empty More of this is comming..................EXTREMELY GRAPHIC......................NO KIDDING.

Post  Scumbuster Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:04 am

http://www.ajuaa.com/lookme/play.php?vid=153 Teaching the kids. Pure evil. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

More of this is comming..................EXTREMELY GRAPHIC......................NO KIDDING. Empty No one found this EXTREME AND PURELY EVIL?

Post  Scumbuster Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

More of this is comming..................EXTREMELY GRAPHIC......................NO KIDDING. Empty How can they be evil? Are they not Barry's new allies?

Post  CTChris Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:24 am

Just a group of young men that hate Jews and Americans. Barry sat in church with folks like that for 20 years. I suppose you think that was evil too?

CTChris

Back to top Go down

More of this is comming..................EXTREMELY GRAPHIC......................NO KIDDING. Empty Wonder if that evil kid was "doing" a politician? He should emigrate here.

Post  Scumbuster Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:10 am

Very Happy He could do someone we all know.

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

More of this is comming..................EXTREMELY GRAPHIC......................NO KIDDING. Empty Nudge nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean?

Post  Scumbuster Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Shocked Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

More of this is comming..................EXTREMELY GRAPHIC......................NO KIDDING. Empty Re: More of this is comming..................EXTREMELY GRAPHIC......................NO KIDDING.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down