The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got this over at extremely liberal YAHOO. What think.....you?

Go down

Got this over at extremely liberal YAHOO. What think.....you? Empty Got this over at extremely liberal YAHOO. What think.....you?

Post  fortuna Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:01 am

YahooUser8 hours ago
Here's a challenge I post when ever discussion involves guns: Explain the following:
FACT: Prior to 1968 Fed Gun Control Act, ALL firearms, (automatic weapons excepted), were uncontrolled, available to anyone & easily purchased without background checks or registration, including mail order. But since 1968 Fed Gun Control Act, aprox. 20,000+ Fed, & State gun control laws have been enacted. Yet, prior to this, mass shootings were rare. So what effect has this gun control act & 20,000+ state laws done to reduce problem? Why, since 1968, have such shootings escalated to where they're now common? Why is it now assumed more gun control laws will solve problems where previous legislation failed? Could it be recent shootings have Nothing to do with easy access to guns, but have deeper sociological roots; more complicated & difficult to deal with? Logic dictates there 'd be cause & effect relationships between such shootings, & the 68 Fed Gun Control Act, resulting in a Decrease. FACTS prove the opposite. I challenge anyone to explain this anomaly & why more restrictive gun laws will accomplish what previous legislation hasn’t & will make us safer. In 16 years & Hundreds of times I've posed this challenge, nobody has successfully answered it. Think you can? Give it a try.

fortuna

Back to top Go down