The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Boener lawsuit is intended to keep republicans from voting

2 posters

Go down

I think Boener lawsuit is intended to keep republicans from voting Empty I think Boener lawsuit is intended to keep republicans from voting

Post  Harvey Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:09 am

So... with Cock-ran(again) essentially cheating to win, what does that say about so many of our representatives?

I think Boner is running the lawsuit to piss off the republican voters to keep them home and from voting for our party.  Everything else but fraud has failed.  I said it before, vote the primary, call out the fraud, then vote republican and pound them into submission with letters, presence and never back down.  I have a friend in govt and I don't let up on him.  

Trust me when I say working in govt changes people.  I'm seeing it with my friend.  The good thing is he's got hundreds of people who aren't letting up on him on a daily basis.  He tries to convince us of "their" reasoning and we keep telling him they aren't his boss, we are.  And if he likes what he does, he needs to listen to us to keep his job.  So far it's working.

We cannot let up on the people we voted in.  They're getting hammered by establishment and we need to influence them more than the establishment.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

I think Boener lawsuit is intended to keep republicans from voting Empty Re: I think Boener lawsuit is intended to keep republicans from voting

Post  MikeSandy Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:29 pm

I think Boener lawsuit is intended to keep republicans from voting EveryoneHasTheirPrice

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down