The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves

4 posters

Go down

Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves Empty Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves

Post  sansone Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Say goodbye to America.

http://weaselzippers.us/

sansone

Back to top Go down

Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves Empty Id agree except that

Post  DonMatzeder Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:20 pm

Baltimore has been a shit hole for years/.....

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves Empty You are so right, Don. Here's why....

Post  CTChris Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:40 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/28/baltimore-is-a-democrat-problem-not-americas-problem/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves Empty I lived further

Post  DonMatzeder Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:03 pm

from work when I lived in Maryland than it was to Baltimore and never once made the trip. I Wanted to see the harbor. They say it's beautiful but it was not worth the trouble or risk.

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves Empty Early test for Lynch

Post  Doug S Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Curious to how she will react.
Doug S.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves Empty I'll save you the suspense. She is as bad as Holder...maybe worse. Obama didn't pick her out of the blue.

Post  CTChris Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Nt

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves Empty Re: Scumbags are taking over another city while the democrats in charge play with themselves

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down