The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet

3 posters

Go down

I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet  Empty I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet

Post  sansone Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:07 pm

"if Muslims are a terror threat, are semi-autos a terror threat?"

Stupid. See that semi-auto in the corner? Is it going to fly a plane into a building? Is it going to put on a bomb vest and blow up a pizza parlor? No More than a hammer can. It's inanimate.
Stupid. Muslim terrorists kill people. They use guns, bombs, knives. Whatever inanimate tool they can. Without the Muslim terrorist, the gun lies still and collects dust, the knife rusts, the bomb just sits there. How the fuck stupid are these liberals? You stupid bastard, the gun needs a finger to pull the trigger, a person to aim it. Otherwise it's as dangerous as a screwdriver in a drawer.

Stupid stupid stupid.

sansone

Back to top Go down

I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet  Empty Yep... and it was woodturd who said it

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:05 am

making him perhaps the stupidest person on the net !!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet  Empty Re: I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet

Post  MikeSandy Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:23 pm

airgunbuff1 wrote:making him perhaps the stupidest person on the net !!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

I may address your quandary with these fools at a later date Ron.

In the meantime, I'll leave you this to contemplate, Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRw_lwKUCMw

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet  Empty Now ya did it

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:33 pm

GAG !!!!!!!!! That's it your banned !!!!!! Laughing Now I am sick to my stomach ... thanks Mike !!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet  Empty Re: I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet

Post  MikeSandy Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:44 pm

airgunbuff1 wrote:GAG !!!!!!!!!  That's it your banned !!!!!! Laughing  Now I am sick to my stomach ... thanks Mike !!

Ron, We all originated from what was once a good forum.

Those two/three degraded the place to the point your IQ drops when you read what they post.

Offer them an invite here, I'm thinking they will remain cowards and decline.

I honestly don't know why the sane people that remain over there engage them.

Better?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ae1xrk&s=8#.VmimLYTXnBI

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet  Empty Mike most all over there

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:15 pm

have an open invite here....... thing is we have no idiot clowns, (leftys here ) I confess...watching the cluster fuck over there is amusing... Smile Back in the day I enjoyed engaging the idiots... okie bill, woodturd... But they play very dirty... and if you understand history you understand how vile these maggots are and what they set in motion while claiming to be harmless.... live and learn my friend.... sigh !!! oh to be free !!!
Lets be honest... there is a reason this little back water forum is still here !!!!! do I have to say it ???? or can you read between the lines ????

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:45 pm

airgunbuff1 wrote:have an open invite here....... thing is we have no idiot clowns, (leftys here )  I confess...watching the cluster fuck over there is amusing... Smile  Back in the day I enjoyed engaging the idiots... okie bill, woodturd... But they play very dirty... and if you understand history you understand how vile these maggots are and what they set in motion while claiming to be harmless....  live and learn my friend.... sigh !!! oh to be free !!!
Lets be honest... there is a reason this little back water forum is still here !!!!! do I have to say it ???? or can you read between the lines ????

Eventually Ron, They will all get their just due, It's just a matter of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UHtLTtFgiY

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

I think I just saw the stupidest thing ever seen on the Internet  Empty That is nothing new mike

Post  airgunbuff1 Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:02 am

The black thugs around here act like they own the streets till they screw with wrong old angry white male...... Then its all whiteys fault.

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down