The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn your 5 dollar bills. Ban the Penny, tear down his memorial!

Go down

Burn your 5 dollar bills. Ban the Penny, tear down his memorial! Empty Burn your 5 dollar bills. Ban the Penny, tear down his memorial!

Post  CTChris Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:34 pm

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Blacks, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the Black should be denied everything.”

Abraham Lincoln

CTChris

Back to top Go down