The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it.

5 posters

Go down

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it. Empty It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it.

Post  Scumbuster Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:19 pm

All is lost anyway. The white race is doomed. Ha ha for the earth races. Let them invent the new stuff for the future.
The Asians will run the black/brown races off the planet.................or maybe the Asians will send them to another
planet to live in squalor.  Cool Shocked Razz Very Happy 

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it. Empty Scum, you are forever

Post  DonMatzeder Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:51 pm

calling for the shutdown of this site. If that is what you want, all you have to do is not come back and you will never be bothered again. You can make believe it was shut down just because you wanted it that way. We won't tell anyone you are full of shit.

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it. Empty What Don said, Plus

Post  Doug S Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Suck on a big one, you grumpy old Bastard!!
Doug S.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it. Empty Re: It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it.

Post  MikeSandy Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:10 pm

You need to see a Doctor:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/woman-posed-as-doctor-gave-physicals-564321

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it. Empty Don & Doug.........U 2 bastards are lying fucks!!!!!!! Show me the last time I said to close down the site.

Post  Scumbuster Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Screw U 2 cocksuckers. If I said to close it, that must have happened so long ago I forgot about it. PLEASE INFORM ME OF ALLLLLLLL THE TIMES I REQUESTED CLOSURE. U 2 scum fucksw don't know the first thing about conservatism but ya preach like the moron mulatto in the whitehouse. Here watch/listen to this: http://www.mrctv.org/videos/heritage-foundation-panelist-radical-islam  Cool 

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it. Empty Re: It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it.

Post  MikeSandy Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Scumbuster wrote:Screw U 2 cocksuckers. If I said to close it, that must have happened so long ago I forgot about it. PLEASE INFORM ME OF ALLLLLLLL THE TIMES I REQUESTED CLOSURE. U 2 scum fucksw don't know the first thing about conservatism but ya preach like the moron mulatto in the whitehouse.  Here watch/listen to this: http://www.mrctv.org/videos/heritage-foundation-panelist-radical-islam                Cool 

Relax Scum.

Just fantasize about having oral sex with these three:

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it. 18eqrdzatm78ujpg

cyclops cyclops cyclops

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it. Empty Sweet Jesus, I gotta do a lesbo, a wetback & something that's at least 12 or more years older than I.

Post  Scumbuster Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 am

You've given me something to .............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............shoot for.  Cool 

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:02 am

Better now? haha

"Nuns Have No Fun" even though they don't do it in order to have a Mercyful Fate.

uh oh...

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

It's about time to close this place down. Extremely few reply, no one seems to care so just close it. Empty Chris, remember when we tried to time the market collapse?

Post  Harvey Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:15 am

If I remember, we were looking at the rise of the markets. Was it that or something else? I don't remember. Anyway, I'm making a new prediction. We're on the verge of it happening since we're also in mid term election cycle along with repubs chancing a takeover. (if they don't undo it per the establishment re-pus-es)

The markets are setting up to brand new heights. Old money in the system may be about to take new money out. I think what we missed is a place for the money in stocks to go to. Kickback for a war? New market opening somewhere? I think something is going to break soon.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down