The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a question

3 posters

Go down

I have a question Empty I have a question

Post  Harvey Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:35 am

You know how you're taught to never turn your back on someone you don't know? Why did Kyle and Littlefield turn their backs, at the same time, to a guy they didn't trust? Why didn't they turn back from the trip before that guy had a weapon in his hands when they suspected he wasn't safe, because the text message proves they thought exactly that?

Harv

I'm sorry, I don't understand this.

Harvey

Back to top Go down

I have a question Empty For the same reason you tuck your kids

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:39 pm

into bed each night, and kiss them good night then shower and go to bed yourself knowing that there is a commie in the Whitehouse, wrecking our country and in general acting in a lawless fashion.... Knowing all the while our elected officials  in congress do zero.
Yes I know its a bit different but at the same time its kind of the same !!!!  Some times humans are not the most logical of creatures.....  Hell just look around Harv.  The more I try to make sense of what I see going on around me the more confused I get....
No disrespect intended in this post to you.....  I don't get it either !! and I am non too happy about it.

Last edited by airgunbuff1 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : silly spelling mistakes)

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have a question Empty I would guess that since they were at the range, they necessarily at some point would have to take their eyes off him...

Post  CTChris Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:10 pm

...maybe by concentrating on what they were shooting at they either grew at ease with him, or at least momentarily lost track of him.

Such a sad story.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

I have a question Empty Re: I have a question

Post  Harvey Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi Ron and Chris,

See, that's what I don't understand. You always pair up at a range with someone you know and trust and then maybe bring in a third, or new person upon which one set of eyes is always on. One person shoots, the other watches the new person. That's how it works. Or that's how it's supposed to work. Always aware, always casual. Third (new) person understands no weapon in hand while not on the firing line. Third person has to earn the trust of the other two first.

What were they thinking??

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

I have a question Empty Re: I have a question

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down