The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a question for you

+2
CTChris
airgunbuff1
6 posters

Go down

a question for you Empty a question for you

Post  airgunbuff1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:25 am

I have friends of all races..it never really mattered what someone's race was, it was their behavior that mattered. But today with the first black prez... I have noticed that race relations have gotten much worse. In my area in Florida there is much tension, more than I have ever seen in my lifetime. what say you ???? Have things gotten better o worse since Obama took office ???
Around here the blacks feel empowered and are just acting like thugs this includes black women too

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

a question for you Empty Black on White violence is rampant.

Post  CTChris Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:28 pm

Seems that almost every week we see another example of it. That is when the press has the gall to identify the race of the thugs. We have a president that marches out and involves himself personally, in what would otherwise be obscure incidents, and a media only too happy to exploit these for ratings, even at the cost of innocent lives and enormous property damage. We have an attorney general that refused to prosecute criminals intimidating people at polling places, criminals that just happen to be (shocked face) black. The president spent 20 years in a church run by a Jew-hating, white-hating black Nazi. His lovely wife was never proud of her country until it elected him president. He's got race-hustler Al Sharpton practically living in the White House. We have the guilty white liberal idiots that condone all this, and the Republicans terrified to be called racists. I don't see this situation ending anytime soon because identity politics is what the Dems thrive on. They'll find another black, or a woman and scream "racism, sexism!" Anytime anyone dares to disagree with whichever unqualified dolt they foist on us next. So the cycle will continue. Our cultural rot promises it, and with an electorate that is about 50 percent morons, it is guaranteed.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

a question for you Empty Well said. The Blacks are the RACISTS and thry know it but don't care. Tit 4 tat?

Post  Scumbuster Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:57 pm

I don't know BUT IF THEY EVER GET THE "REAL" POWER, THEY WILL KILL US ALL.......................IF THEY CAN. Don't forget. Sad Mad

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

a question for you Empty Re: a question for you

Post  MikeSandy Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:06 pm

airgunbuff1 wrote:I have friends of all races..it never really mattered what someone's race was, it was their behavior that mattered.

I don't think that statement is entirely true when race is involved.

People are uniquely ethnocentric, A natural proclivity of being human.

I am most comfortable with people who share the same physical characteristics, Temperament and social acclimation as myself.

I will never know what it is truly like to be Black, Red or Yellow.

And they will never know what it is like to be White.

Principled Paleface

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

a question for you Empty Mike take off your retard hat

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 am

Please !!! did that pellet hit you in the head ??? I don't have to know what it is like to be black or any other race....
There is a thing called mutual respect !!!! I can break bread with anyone who has a clue ..... today being black is just an excuse for bad behavior...

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

a question for you Empty Let me give the liberal responce to that

Post  DonMatzeder Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:55 am

Bad behavior is a construct of our white culture. If you were black you would understand that what is bad to you is just common sense to us. Think of it as enlightened self interest....

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:12 pm

airgunbuff1 wrote:Please !!! did that pellet hit you in the head ???  I don't have to know what it is like to be black or any other race....
There is a thing called mutual respect !!!! I can break bread with anyone who has a clue ..... today being black is just an excuse for bad behavior...

You lost me Ron.

Specifically, What part of my post do you find objectionable or erroneous?

The altruistic nature of our contemporary White race is unequaled by any other race.

Concurrently,  That very nature will be our demise.

Don't use the "Retard" vernacular, It lessens a persons credibility, You are smarter than that.

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

a question for you Empty mike Ihave seen your post

Post  airgunbuff1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:12 pm

over the last couple of years..... I have noticed some of your racist type rants..... BUT hey who am I to judge !! But I will say this. Up until recently I gave everyone the benefit of the doubt, that has now changed !!! Ever since we got a black progressive in office the reality of the black race is out in the open for all to see. The black culture is what it is, and it is you owe me whitey type crap, and yes we would be happy if whitey was dead.
I blame this on Obama and his ilk....and that of holder of the DOJ...... Black pride my ass....Now mike if you want to grow set of balls... Tell us what you really think !!!! Well perhaps you might be wise to refrain !!!!! Rolling Eyes

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:50 pm

airgunbuff1 wrote:over the last couple of years..... I have noticed some of your racist type rants

Ron, What you interpret as racist rants, I perceive as having an endogamic mindset.

A bit of a paradox for some people, But not myself.

"Someone is either a racist and therefore an inhuman monster, or they're an actual, complex human being, and therefore, by definition, incapable of being a racist."

http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2014/01/05/260006815/the-ugly-fascinating-history-of-the-word-racism

Will the Non-Whites be as altruistic as the Whites when they become the minority?

http://www.claremont.org/article/the-browning-of-america/#.VQshGLrXlhA

I believe we will never know the answer because of the great culling that will occur if the current government agenda is pursued beyond it's natural limits.

Then again, What do I know.

I'm just a retarded guy with a pellet in my head. cyclops

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

a question for you Empty LOL

Post  airgunbuff1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:58 pm

"I'm just a retarded guy with a pellet in my head." Cyclops

as I recall the pellet hit you in the foot...... something about a fence or perhaps the pellet hit someone else in the foot.....
Its no biggie Mike..... I know you mean well and I am very cranky at times.... so don't get your panties all a wad...
We are all men here.... I would like to think we can act like men and speak plainly..... here !!! and that is what I do... yea I know that confuses some people Smile

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:15 am

I don't believe the two are opposites of the same coin. If you're human, you might be a racist. That's a human condition. Being a racist might not even qualify as a bad thing under the right circumstances. For example, if a small tribe of Indians (native 'mericans to you dopes who don't want to offend any other culture or society whilst they couldn't care less as they willfully offend yours) had only a handful of living descendants and they wanted to retain their culture and heritage, should they allow others to inculcate their societal structure, happenstance diluting it, or should they have rules about "marrying into the family" or becoming part of the group/neighborhood/PTA/whatever to preserve their ways? If they agree to preserve their culture to the exclusion of other cultures, those are their rights as individuals and as a self aware contractual society.

(Societies are contractual entities. Lose the social contracts, lose the society.)

You cannot have racism without being human. That's what the author in your article fails miserably at comprehending. Obviously this moron didn't think things through but you ought to.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down